Rezenerate TRUE Nano Facial: A combination of serums and masks used with modalities to refresh your skin! $150
Microdernabrasion: Gently lifts off dead skin cells and incorporates gentle suction for increased circulation and skin rejuvenation. Includes mask and LED Light Therapy. $119
Hydrabrasion: Exfoliates and infuses serum concentrates into the skin to refine and super hydrate your skin. Includes mask and LED light therapy. $129
Acne Consultation w/ sensitivity test: $85: You will learn about what acne is, how we treat it with topicals, diet and lifestyle. We will also do a sensitivity test on your skin at this appointment. 60 minutes.
Acne Facial (Existing Clients) $79: This facial includes, and deep double cleanse, peel, extractions, moisturizer, and SPF. Takes between 45-60 minutes.
Acne Facial Deluxe: $110: This is the one with all add-on treatments included. Same as Acne Facial for existing clients, but adds High Frequency, LED/Cold Therapy, and a masque. 60-70 minutes.
Acne Consultation with facial treatment: $120: Includes MicroPeel, facial with extractions, High Frequency, and Blue Light LED. 75 minutes.
Add Eyebrow Wax to Acne Facial: $20 (No stand-alone brow waxing available)
Face and Back facial – $175
*Note: Expect to pay about $160 for your first set of products at your first appointment. Total cost of treatments and products over 3-6 months will cost between $975 and $1,600.00. This is spread out over time, but it’s a big commitment, and WORTH it if you want clear skin. These results are real and lasting. Ask about our Long Distance Program if you cannot afford full program.
Insurance does not cover our services or products, so we do not accept insurance.
IMPORTANT! Cancellation Policy: We require 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Failure to give 24 hours notice will result in charging you in full for the appointment you scheduled. This includes first-time clients and consultations.
What we do For Troubled Skin:
Your first appointment with us will go something like this.
1. We go over the information on your questionnaire so that we know what allergies and sensitivities you may have, and what lifestyle choices may be influencing the condition of your skin.
2. We analyze your skin to ascertain your skin type and specific kind of acne issues you have. We will test different types of exfoliants to see how sensitive your skin is to specific skin care products. You will be given recommendations for your home care regimen based on this information. We give you an estimate, in our professional opinion, of how long it will take to get your skin issues addressed properly.
3. We go over information you need to know about your lifestyle that could be contributing to your skin issues. After going over it, we give you the packet of information to take home so you can refer to it anytime.
4. We then go over your home care regimen step-by-step to make sure you thoroughly understand how to effectively use your skin care products at home. Detailed instructions sheets will go home with you for your home care regimen.
5. We give clients the option of having a MicroPeel Facial on their first visit with us.
6. We want you to call us right away if you are not sure you’re doing your routine right, or the skin care products don’t feel right. Strong communication is key to getting your skin smooth and hydrated as quickly as possible. We want to hear from you.
7. We will need to see you every two weeks until you are showing good improvement. Changes in your routine will be made to keep ahead of the adaptation process. Once you are showing great improvement, we may see you periodically until you can stay clear with just your at-home routine.
Disclaimer: Your results may vary. Results take time and depend on adherence to the whole program. Results typically take 3-4 months, but could take longer. Your skin is worth the time and effort.